Various states have introduced schemes to benefit meritorious students so that they feel motivated. One of the primes aspects of motivating students is to reward them for their hard work. Some States provide Scholarships, State sponsored higher education or even Laptops. Currently, the State of Assam is due to announce registrations for Anundoram Borooah Laptop Scheme 2018.
What is the Anundoram Borooah Laptop Scheme 2018
Anundoram Borooah was the first person from Assam who qualified the civil services exam and served as a civil servant to the nation. Owing to this, back in 2005 the Assam Government launched Anundoram Borooah Laptop Scheme. The scheme served as an essential rewarding system to help and motivate students. So here are the further details.
Aim of ARBAS
The Anundoram Borooah scheme aims at:
- Motivating and rewarding Students.
- Keeping them up to date with IT and Infrastructure knowledge.
- Raising Self Reliance
- Increasing the potential of the student.
Name of Scheme Anundoram Borooah Scheme
For 10th class Students
Eligibility Marks 75% and Above
Registration starting Date 18th Sept 2018
Last Date 27th Sept 2018
Laptop Distribution Date TBD
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Laptop Scheme
The students who belong to the state of Assam are eligible for ARBAS.
Conditions for Registration:
- Students who have attained 75% marks in class 10th.
- Students who have Appeared for HLSC exam
- Also, Students who have appeared for AHM exam.
Registration for Anundoram laptop scheme will have to wait for the announcement of the result.
So these were the required eligibility criteria details for applying for this scheme.
How to Apply for Anundoram Borooah Scheme
You need to register yourself first in order to apply for the scheme. And registration will be online. Registration will get start from 18th Sept 2018. Follow the following steps to complete the online registration.
- Students who wish to apply for laptop scheme must visit Official ARBAS Portal
- On ARBAS portal you can Go to the registration link.
- On the link fill in your education detail. Important information that is needed to be filled includes:
- Center Name
- Roll Number
- Total Marks
- Once applied or registered, you will have to wait for the announcement of the list of winners of the award.
- So For now, the registration has been started for this Anundoram Borooah Scheme for laptop distribution.
- So this was the online registration process.
Awards Under Anundoram Borooah Scheme
So There are two rewards under the Anundoram Borooah Laptop Scheme 2018. The two awards include:
- Laptop Worth 25000 Rs
- A citation Certificate by Secondary Education Board Assam.
Anundoram Borooah Scheme Awardees
Every year thousands of students os 10th class get awarded for Securing over 75 percent marks. More than 11 thousand students got rewarded last year in 2017. Out of which at least 4300 students got citation certificate for qualifying HLSC exam. And out of 71 students who qualified AHM exam 9 students were awarded distinction. ‘
Awardees for the year 2018 are yet to be announced. Once the registration and assessment process is over, the winners will be announced on the Official ARBAS portal.
The students are sure to get a boost with all these awards. In particular, the laptop awards are bound to help them make bigger strides in the career. Career boosts will help students stay up to date and reach newer levels.
HSLC laptop distribution 2018
Till now only registration starting and ending date have been released. As soon as the laptop distribution date will be released, we will update it here soon. So stay in touch. Within 2 months there will be laptop distribution.