Immigration essentially means movement from one country to another of which you are not a native. People undertake Immigration for a lot of reasons which can be anything and same will be for Canada Immigration:
- Looking for work, employment.
- To seek higher education and studies
- Sent by a firm where you work to a new country.
- Seeking refuge
- Or seeking permanent residency.
Whatever may be the reason, immigration is a common phenomenon and is happening all around the world although a lot of it takes place illegally for reasons respective to particular demography. But today we are here to guide you to make your home in Canada. Canada is a go-to place for any person owing to the relaxed immigration policy of the country and country looking to boost economic strength by increasing the working labor force. We will discuss in detail the eligibility criteria and the process of immigration to Canada.
Canada Immigration Eligibility
To determine your eligibility, you must first look for what programs you can apply for. There is an online tool called Come to Canada which determines your eligibility. The tool is available on Canada’s official immigration website and can be accessed by checking the following details. This tool is a set of questionnaires wherein you are asked
- Name, Age.
- Amount of Time you plan to stay in Canada
- Purpose of visiting Canada
- If any person of interest already living in Canada.
This tool is used for reference purpose only and will only help you determine your eligibility and in no way will have any implication on final results determining whether you should get the visa for Canada or not.
The tool will help in determining whether:
- You will come to Canada as a Tourist, student or Worker.
- You can apply for permanent residency or not.
These are the details for which people can apply:
- Skilled Worker
- Employment Seeker
- International Student
Programs Available to facilitate Migration to Canada
To immigrate to Canada you must first identify your eligibility and then later accordingly choose an immigration program. For choosing an immigration program, you must first create and account and fill in the online application form using the following link. Various programs available are:
- Quebec-selected skilled workers: To Immigrate as a skilled worker
- Express Entry: To Immigrate as a skilled worker
- Start-up visa: Immigrate by starting a business and creating jobs
- Self-employed: To Immigrate as a self-employed person in cultural or athletic activities, or as a farmer.
- Family sponsorship: To Sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate.
- Provincial nominees: Immigrate by being nominated by a Canadian province or territory
- Immigrant Investors: To Immigrate by investing in the Canadian economy.
Canada Immigration Process
These are the ways and Programs one can use to migrate to Canada. Furthermore one can also apply as the refugee seeking protection in Canada. Explore the following content for detailed information about various programs available.
Processing time For Immigration to Canada
|Application type||Processing time|
|Family Sponsorships||20 to 24 months|
|Provincial Nominee||15 to 19 months|
|Quebec Skilled Workers||15 to 17 months|
|Business Start-Up||12 to 16 months|
|Caregivers||22 to 36 months|
The processing time means the amount of time that it will take for your application to process through all the stages. Processing time varies from program to program and it changes with time owing to a change in policies.
Artificial Intelligence in Canadian Immigration
Working on the similar platform as US, Canadian Government has decided to make use of AI in application processing. This will halve the processing time and will also help in running efficiently with time reduction by up to 80 percent.
Once the processing time is over you can prepare for your arrival in Canada as per your respective program’s guidelines.
Canada is a go-to place and as such people will be looking to get all the hands-on details about migration policies and application details to savor their chances of Canada Immigration.
So this was all about Canada Immigration.
I just love to write an article and provide information to my readers. I have more than 3 years of experience in content writing. Also, I focus upon updating my content writing strategies gradually with the time.