DUSU or Delhi University Student’s Union is a one student Union which has all other student’s Union registered under it. It conducts the election in Delhi University every year. So here is the time when once again it has to do the same, that is to conduct the elections. Delhi University Student’s Union Elections are taking place nowadays. And the voting for these elections is to take place today, that is 12th September 2018. So here we are with the complete information regarding the same, and you may continue reading here for the entire details of Delhi University Student’s Union election. Stay here till DUSU Election Result 2018 declaration.
DUSU Election Live vote count 2018
As the votes of DUSU Elections, 2018 will be counted tomorrow, so we will keep a track on it. And we will update the live vote count here. So you may check the Live Vote Count of DUSU elections here. This is to know as which party is heading in which direction at different phases of counting, which may affect the results thereafter. so stay here for DUSU Election Result 2018.
DUSU Election Result 2018
As of now, the votes are not polled. The voting for DUSU elections will be on 12th September 2018 from 08:30 am till 07:30 pm. And the counting of votes will be done on 13th September 2018 from 08:30 am at Community Hall, Kingsway Camp, New Delhi. Also, DUSU Election Result 2018 will be announced on 13th September 2018. So it is then that the name of the winner party and winner candidates for different posts will be announced. The name of these candidates will be updated here as and when the results will be announced.
So for name and details regarding winning party in DUSU Elections and the name of the winning candidates in DUSU Elections keep a check here. For more updates stay tuned with us.
DUSU Election Winning Party can be any of these
The DUSU Elections are contested basically between 3 parties, they are NSUI, ABVP, AISA.
- NSUI: NSUI or National Students’ Union of India is a student union party of national party Congress. NSUI in DUSU elections promised to get DU the tag of “Institute of Eminence”. Also, NSUI has in its manifesto that it will make food thalis available in campus canteens for just INR10. Other things their manifesto includes are the reduction in fees, concessional student pass in Delhi Metro and DTC Buses, etc.
- ABVP: ABVP or Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad is a student union party of national party BJP or Bhartiya Janata Party. ABVP in its manifesto promised to work in regard to allocation of union budget on women and social justice- related activities, and in the promotion of sports. Also, they said they will work in the field of getting sanitary pad vending machines installed in the college campus, and some improvement in admission process, fair fees structure, better hostel facilities, etc.
- AISA: AISA is an alliance of Chhatra Yuva Sangharsh Samiti (CYSS), a student wing of Aam Aadmi Party and All India Students’ Association. AISA in its manifesto said that it will make sure that CCTV cameras are installed in campus and getting police booths on campus and all this to put an end to the “culture of hooliganism”. Also, it says that AISA will oppose the commercialization of education. One other concern of ASIA is to have a ‘Chhatra Clinic’ for better health facilities on campus.
DUSU Election Winner Candidate 2018
Here is the entire list of the candidates contesting in the Delhi University Student’s Union. There are basically 4 posts for which the elections are being conducted; they are President, Vice President, Secretary, Joint Secretary. Here are the names of the candidates for each post and the winner will be one for each post. Like for President, there will be one winner among 5 candidates. So as for Vice-president, secretary, and joint-secretary.
As the results for DUSU Elections will be announced on 13th September 2018. So here we will update the result for you. Therefore, You can check the winner candidate list of DUSU Elections and DUSU Election Result 2018 here.
So the Winner for the President post of DUSU Elections can be anyone from:
Winner Candidate for President Among:
- Ankiv Basoya (ABVP) (MA Buddhist Studies)
- Sunny Chillar (NSUI) (BA Sanskrit, Shivaji College)
- Abhigyan (CYSS-AISA) (BA Political Science, Ramjas)
- Akashdeep Tripathi (SFI) (MA Buddhist Studies)
- Preeti Chauhan (INSO) (BA Programme, Shivaji College)
WINNER NAME- TBD
Winner Candidate for Vice President Among:
- Shakti Singh (ABVP)
- Leena (NSUI)
- Anshika Singh (AISA- CYSS)
- Deepak (INSO)
- Neelanjita Biswas (SFI)
WINNER NAME- TBD
Winner Candidate for SecretaryAmong:
- Sudhir Dedha (ABVP)
- Aakash Choudhary (NSUI)
- Chandra Mani Dev (CYSS- AISA)
- Subhash Bhatt (SFI)
WINNER NAME- TBD
Winner Candidates for Joint Secretary Among:
- Jyoti Chaudhary (ABVP)
- Saurabh Yadav (NSUI)
- Sreeith K (SFI)
- Sunny Tanwar (CYSS- AISA)
WINNER NAME- TBD