Madhya Pradesh CM HELPLINE NUMBER |Complaint Status Online| MP CM Helpline
Problems become easy to solve when there is communication. Without communication, the problem remains the problem or become a bigger one. Such great solution to listen to the problems of common man, Madhya Pradesh government took a great initiative by starting a Madhya Pradesh CM Helpline Number under the order of central government.
Through this, helpline number people will be able to file any type of complaint related to the government on helpline number 181 or 18002330183 from 7 am to 11 pm.
The MP CM toll free helpline number 181 will act as a viaduct for public welfare
MP CM HELPLINE NUMBER Objectives
- To provide all convenient Amenities to people.
- It will provide every information regarding the schemes conducted by different departments of government. (public welfare schemes)
- Meteoric and emphatic solutions of various public
- This service is available from far villages to cities in between 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Obviate to the grudge of citizens will be available through SMS and calls.
This portal is the outcome of central government directive. Madhya Pradesh is the first state to start this helpline service for making it easy for the people.
The chief minister of MP Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan started this service.
MP CM Online Complaint
You can also register your complaint online.
You just have to follow few steps:
- Go to the google
- Search for “CM online complaint” and visit the official website.
- There will open a form.
- Some terms and conditions regarding the complaint will be there.
- Read them and click on the box in front of I accept.
- Now fill all your details in the form and complaint too.
- Now submit your complaint.
- A unique complaint ID will be generated.
- Keep it carefully to check the status of your complaint
MP CM ONLINE COMPLAINT STATUS
When you will register your complaint, you will get a unique complaint id.
For viewing your complaint status you just need to go on google and search for MP CM online complaint status.
A page will open, you need to enter your complaint id there.
Your complaint status will be available there.
It will depend upon the type of complaint that how much time it will take to solve or answer your query.
So avail this wonderful service and connect directly to the government.