A few months ago, the government of India sanctioned building of as many as 25,000 Petrol Pumps. If you have a dream of building and owning a petrol pump for yourself, this is your chance. Petrol pump Business is a highly lucrative business. It is one of those business’ which never sees recessions. Since the announcement, a lot of Companies are coming up with notifications for Petrol Pump Dealership Application 2018-19. We have kept a watchful eye for you and have few details in store for you.
Can everyone apply for Petrol Pump Dealership Application 2018-19?
To answer this question, we must look at the eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled. If you do not oblige with it, your application may not be considered.
- You must have a land of 900-1200 Sq. Meters
- To open a Petrol Pump on Highway, you should possess a land size of 1500 sq. mt.
- Apart from being a resident of India, you should be a permanent citizen of India.
- There should be no past crime or felony associated with your name.
- You should age between 21 and 56 to apply for the dealership.
- The company for whose dealership you are applying for will visit the site and decide if you can build a petrol pump there or not.
- People belonging to SC/ST and other castes background would need to minimum education standard of Class 10
- For Unreserved category, minimum education standard is 10+2
The criteria mentioned above are speculative and tentative and may differ from company to company. While most of the standards are needed to be maintained; the criteria that the company will visit to check the site location is of utmost importance. Almost everyone can apply for Petrol Pump Dealership Application 2018-19 if they fit the criteria.
The cost of building a petrol pump
Building a petrol pump is a herculean task. Site location, distance from metro cities, Availability on Highway etc, a lot of constraints affect the building of a petrol pump. Sure the rewards are high. But the cost of building it is high too.
The cost of building varies from area to area; as mentioned below
- Rural Area/ Away from Highway – Minimum 2.5 Crores
- Highways and Cities – 5 Crore to 10 Crores.
The cost is incremental due to the fact that a lot of factors including security is also taken care off. There is a chance of fire. Reserve fuel is also required to be maintained.
How to Apply for Petrol Pump Dealership 2018-19?
Different companies open up applications for petrol pump dealership. For now, we have a few open petrol pump dealership application for a few companies.
Petrol Pump Dealership Application HPCL
To apply for the HPCL Application, you can:
- Go to Advertisement page of HPCL here
- Click on the link to information brochure and application form
- Or you can apply directly using this link and visit HPretail website.
Once you are thorough with information brochure, you can apply for HPCL dealership
Petrol Pump Dealership Application BPCL
To apply for Bharat Petroleum Dealership (BPCL), you should:
- Go to Dealers page of BPCL here.
- Read the advertisement for relevant areas.
- or Apply for the same using the link on the page or Apply Link
You should go through conditions or requirements stated by BPCL. The link is on the Dealers page itself.
Petrol Pump Dealership Application IOCL
The Dealership advertisement for IOCL is still not out. You can always visit the official Website Portal for the latest info. We will update it as soon as we get the necessary info.
The dealership forms are out for some companies while there are many other companies who are still finalizing potential cities and locations for petrol pumps. If you do not find the name of your city, do not worry. The oil firms will soon update for all the info. Keep tabs on CNG petrol pump dealerships. They are trending and a will have huge demand in the future.