India is under the fever of election nowadays. As our Lok Sabha Election Dates has been recently released, everyone is gazing around to have some spotlight on election details. And the answer of this gazing is Voter Helpline app. According to the news recently election commission of India has released a new Application to provide details regarding upcoming elections on a single platform. It is a single stop providing you with lots of new features. So here in this article, we are going to read about the features of the Voter Helpline App. The Lok Sabha 2019 elections are going to start from 11th April to 19th May 2019. So go through the app now.
What is the Helpline App for Voting?
It is an app designed for having electoral benefits to voters. The app is designed in such a way so that a voter should have all the benefits at home. Also, the app will find all the voters of India to find their name on the voting list. And if the name doesn’t appear then you can enroll yourself online to participate in the upcoming election.
How To Download and Use Voter Helpline App
- This app is available for all android users.
- So to download the Voter Helpline app you can go to Play store.
- In the app store, you will find this app with the name “Voter Helpline”.
- Install the app created by Election Commission of India.
- Open the app and accept the agreement.
- There come all the features of the app.
If you are wondering what this app can actually provide then you are on the right platform. Here we are going to mention all the utilities of this application.
Voter Helpline Application Uses & Benefits
- Using App now you can look for your voter id details. You can also check whether you are eligible for voting or not.
- You can also enroll yourself in case you are not on the voters’ list.
- After casting vote you can check the status of your vote.
- Also, you will be able to check new updates, latest news, election result using this app.
- In order to get your voter id details, you must enter your personal details or you can use the EPIC number.
- On the main page of the app, you will have features like electoral roll, complaint section, elections details, results, forms, voter details.
In voter Section you will have a no. of FAQ’s. After clicking on desired question you will have answer.
In formssection you will see some forms which you can fill and enroll yourself for some steps.
Complaint section is the next one, in which you can put your complaint regarding any query you have. all you need to do is to enter your number and otp to proceed further.
After that you will see detailed list for EVM- Electronic Voting Machine.
In next column you will see ELections Details.
Last but not the least is reults. Where you can ger results of the previous elections and upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019.
How To Enroll as New Voter Registration online
If you are new and you want to register yourself as new voter user then you are at right place. You can check here how to apply for new voter id online. As you need voter id card to be a part of all elections and upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019. You can enroll yourself using Voter Helpline app itself. Follow these Steps.
- After downloading and registering on app go to the Forms Section.
- You will see a list of all forms available on the app.
- Click o Apply Online (New).
- Now Choose New Voter Registration.
- So now fill the form in 6 easy steps.
We are sure this is going to be very useful during these Lok Sabha Elections 2019.
Voter Helpline Number: 1950
Along with the application, the election commission has also released helpline number for the sake of voters. It is described as Voter Helpline Number 1950. All you can do to use this helpline number is to dial from your number and you can get all the answers for your queries on this number. It is a toll-free number which will contact you with directly district contact centre.
So this was all about the Voter Helpline App. In case of any query regarding the app, you may ask us.