The video calling feature has been around for a while on WhatsApp. This feature is loved by all. And is used more often than not as people love talking to their loved ones especially when they can see them on the other side of the screen rather than just hearing their voice. Let us see here How to Make Whatsapp Group Video Call with its new update.
WhatsApp Group Video Call
End User Oriented WhatsApp Update
WhatsApp already had the feature to make a voice call and video call and all the while Facebook-owned messaging app has been one strong pillar in the world of free messaging, it lacked one of the most essential video calling features that are offered by potential rival apps (Including Skype, WeChat, Hike, Google Duo etc.) and that too has been around for last 4 years or more.
You can guess it, the long overdue feature of group video calling. In one of the recent updates, WhatsApp introduced a group video calling feature and a slew of other features which is essentially aimed to up its ante in the messaging world. The technology is really updating very fast nowadays and whats app is being modified regularly.
WhatsApp Video Calling
The update for the app came in as recently as on July 1. Video calling is already one of the most popular features on WhatsApp. In fact, Zuckerberg said during the F8 conference that people had already used about 2 billion minutes of video calling on WhatsApp alone.
Connecting On WhatsApp Video Call
One of the best ways to check if you have received the group video call feature is to start a video call. On the upper right-hand corner, you will see a Symbol which will translate into add participant sign. The WhatsApp group video calling feature will let you connect 4 users (including you) at a time for the group video call. WhatsApp this year has introduced a host of cool features. That is the ability to delete messages for everyone and better admin rights for a group admin etc. Users are bound to be in delight with this feature of Group Video calling.
How to do WhatsApp Group Video Call
- First of all, you should have WhatsApp on your cell phone.
- After that, if you have one then update your WhatsApp.
- So after updating this group video call feature will be added to your app.
- Call someone using video icon.
- when the person picked the call only after that a (+) sign will be shown.
- So click on that sign in order to add another person to call and so on.
Features of WhatsApp Group Video Call
- You can add up to four (4) participants in Group Video call.
- Only the person who initiated the call can add other participants.
- Only one person can be added at a time. So when third participants accept the call, after that you can add one more participants.
- end-to-end encrypted call
- WhatsApp will keep the video call data on its server for 30 days after which it will be erased.
The reader must update their app on google play store or download the latest version from http://www.whatsapp.com to start using the WhatsApp group Video calling feature. Users can expect GIF stickers update in upcoming versions of WhatsApp messaging app. While you are enjoying the group Video calling feature, WhatsApp is sure to bring more changes to it, refining it over the time.
I just love to write an article and provide information to my readers. I have more than 3 years of experience in content writing. Also, I focus upon updating my content writing strategies gradually with the time.